Kimberly is dually licensed as a Licensed Professional Counselor, Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist, and Health Coach. Kimberly received a B.S. in Human Services/Management and a M.A. in Professional Counseling from Liberty University. Additionally, she is an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach. Kimberly received extensive post-graduate education and experience in Play Therapy.
Kimberly believes the goal of counseling is both treatment and prevention. Kimberly works with her patients to understand their story and the meaning they have given it. Kimberly then partners with the patient to develop treatment strategies to overcome their hurts, habits, and hang-ups.
Kimberly received extensive post-graduate play therapy education and clinical supervision and uses those skills with pre-marital and married couples, women and children/adolescents with their families.
Kimberly provides parent support and training to help parents who need hands-on support applying the strategies they learn in family counseling. Kimberly’s goal is to make a positive mark in her patient’s lives that will never be erased.
- Christian Counseling
- Play Therapy and Expressive Arts Techniques
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Pre-marital and Marital Therapy using Prepare-Enrich
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT)
- Career Counseling using Career Direct
- Family Systems approach to working with families
- Pre-marital and Married Heterosexual Couples
- Children/Adolescents and their families
- Adult Women
- Avg Cost (per session): $100 – $150
- Sliding Scale: No
- Accepts Credit Cards: YES
- Accepts Cash/Check YES
- Accepts Insurance: YES
- Interpersonal Conflict: Family and Couples
- Career Counseling
- Parent Education and Support
- Adjustment Disorder
- Academic Under Achievement
- Attention Deficit (ADHD)
- Social Skills Development
- Low Self Esteem
- Spiritual Problems
- Ethnicity: Any
- Religious Orientation: Christian
- Children (6 to 10) & their families
- Preteens / Tweens (11 to 13)
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
- Adult Women only
- Pre-Marital and Married Couples
- Extensive Specialized training in Christian Counseling for Heterosexual Pre-Marital and Married Couples
- Nearby Counties: Chesterfield, Henrico, Richmond
- Nearby Zips:23236, 23225, 23114
If you are interested in working with Kimberly, contact her directly to schedule a counseling session at (804) 616-4154.